Siblings. You can’t get rid of them. You can’t live without them. They are the constants of your life. Friends come and go, but siblings will always be there to pull your leg when you are on a high. True sometimes they compete with Jar Jar Binks on who’s much more irritating. But at the end of the day, they’re always there to have your back. Here are 15 reasons why having a sibling is the best thing ever
1. COSPLAYING IS X TIMES MORE EPIC.
Anna and Elsa cosplay anyone?
2. YOU GET TO SHARE STUFF.
Passing down things from one sibling is a thing of the past. You’ll be lying if you said you never ‘borrowed’ a shirt or your brother’s favorite jeans.
3. YOU GET TO PLAY THE ‘BLAME GAME”.
I didn’t do it!
4. YOU GET BACKUP WHEN THINGS GET SERIOUS.
They might be the one to annoy you all the time, but they will always defend you if someone else gets involved.
5.YOU ARE NEVER BORED, UNLIKE YOUR SINGLE CHILD FRIENDS.
Getting people to play with was an ease. Never had to wait for your visits to the park.
6. PRANKS ARE EVEN MORE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE A SIMILAR MINDED FREAK ROAMING THE HALLS WITH YOU.
7. IF YOU ARE THE YOUNGER CHILD, BYE BYE HOMEWORK.
Sister, could you finish my math homework?
8. STUDIES ARE A BREEZE
The elder siblings are always there to help out the younger ones.
9. BULLIES NEVER DISTURB YOU.
You have a gang ready to back you up.
10. FOOD GOING TO WASTE NEVER AN ISSUE. WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE.
Stealthily transfers veggies to brothers plate.
11. DATING. IT’S EASY.
Wingman if it’s a brother. Advisor if it’s a sister. However, if you are a girl with an older brother, good luck dating someone.
12. DEPRESSED? NOT FOR LONG.
Especially when your other half is a dorky clown
13. YOU GET USABLE GIFTS.
They’ve known you for almost the entirety of your life. They know your tastes, your likes, dislikes. Can’t go wrong there.
14. YOU GET TO BE UNCLES/AUNTS.
Cute little babies. YES!!
15. AND FINALLY, YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME GROWING UP.
I don’t have to explain this. The first thing you miss when you leave home. Your siblings.