According to time, all things changes. A change could be anything like if we talk about a person, there may be a change in the face, body or anything. Everybody needs some motivation in their life. We mostly tend to seek motivation from movies or movie stars. Stars are those people who either look quintessential to us, or their lifestyle inspires us to become like them.
However, the chances are that the celebrities you started to follow years ago have themselves went under a complete transformation. They might have changed for better or for worse.
So don’t get surprised if someday you start looking better than your favourite star because the possibilities are always in existence
- WOW, Keanu Reeves from a young spoilt brat to a gentlemen, surely a great transformation.
2. Jenniffer Aniston, in her new blonde look, is looking extremely hot, with a beautiful spark in her eyes.
3. Matthew McConaughey has undergone a complete change after losing 40 pounds weight.
4. Steve Martin, from a bohemian look to all well settles with the decent gentleman look.
5. Nicole Kidman truly at her prime. She has the most beautiful skin and I love the flushed cheeks. Whoa! beauty..
6. Ed Norton, before he knocked audiences on their asses with American History X, Edward Norton wasn’t much more than a solid actor with a bad haircut and few decent flicks under his belt. But look at him now.
7. Tom Cruise, No matter what he was always $exy and I can fall in love with him again and again, although he looks hot now.
8. Miley Cyrus this is possibly the biggest transformation. She was once an ideal for every Disney follower and now moms hate her. But we still love her. No everyone has the courage to be themselves.
9. Zac Effron, the heartthrob of girls and High School Musical star did not have to put a lot of hard work to look completely different. He just went to gym and cut his hair.
10. Marguerite Moreau, OMG! You remember Moreau from ‘Wet Hot American Summer.’ That’s right, the girl from ‘Mighty Ducks’ is the same one who is all about sex, specifically with Andy, in that comedy classic. Our minds were blown too.